the Easiest Way
I can implement Virtualization?
Home > Solutions | Virtualization Hosting
Get a free virtualization assessment with Virtualization Performance - VM Hosting. I need an instant solution for my business. Hosting lets me focus on business initiatives.
Your list is long and time is short. Virtualization hosting lets you focus on your real mission – spending your limited time and resources on projects that help the business increase revenue. How do you pick projects that deliver tangible value to the business without getting tied down in integrating and supporting every system?
Virtualization Performance – VM Hosting makes your business more agile by giving you:
- Availability – Virtual machines in our hosting environment have 99.999% uptime.
- Reliability – A properly architected, engineered, and implemented VM environment.
- Scalability – Add new virtual machines or add resources to existing VM’s on demand.
- Lower TCO – Companies that host spend less than 50% of an in house deployment.
- Focus – Manage applications and workloads, not servers and infrastructure.
- Service – 24x7 monitoring and support.
Virtualized hosting eliminates the capital costs, the architecture, engineering, and ongoing operational effort and expense of a custom solution.
You will also uncover the hidden costs of an in house implementation that can reduce your return on investment. This valuable resource will help you understand and communicate the tangible value of virtualization hosting that will boost IT credibility and lower the total cost of ownership of virtualization.
Virtualization Performance has been hosting mission critical application for businesses in real estate, health care, legal, and financial services for over 5 years. Take advantage of our experience with over 60 different technologies that we use to deliver a complete hosting environment. Have peace of mind that your mission critical enterprise applications and data are secure in our Tier 4 (highest level) datacenter featuring:
- 50,000+ square foot datacenter facilities nationwide in 10 locations.
- SAS 70 Type II Internal Control Standards—an auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Type II audit not only includes the description of controls, but also the detailed testing of controls. To achieve SAS 70 Type II, facility operations are thoroughly scrutinized and annually evaluated with results reported and published.
- Datacenters are outfitted with biometric palm scanners and secure card-key access to the collocation areas of the data center. Additionally, all customer equipment is kept in secure locations.
- On-site security personnel monitor hosting facilities 24/7 via indoor and outdoor video surveillance. Datacenter access requires security desk check-in and is managed 24/7.
HVAC and fire suppression
- All datacenters are designed with N+1 redundant chilling/heating systems and redundant, multi-zoned, fire suppression systems.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA®) systems are located throughout the raised floor area in all datacenters.
- Power is available as needed. It is designed with battery backup for uninterrupted power supply (UPS). Diesel generators (N+1) ensure uninterruptible power.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3 to get started with Virtualization Performance Hosting
- 1. Get a FREE virtualization assessment to determine which servers are good candidates to virtualize.
- 2. Get FREE Physical to Virtual (P2V) conversions for quick and easy server migrations.
- 3. Get FREE Technical Support to ensure your virtual machines are working smoothly.
Start a conversation with Virtualization Performance if you are looking for a VM hosting partner. Use our professional consulting advice based on practical experience to maximize your savings and return on investment. You can leverage our expertise to avoid the pain and frustration that can arise from doing it yourself.